Get in Touch
Please get in touch if you like the sound of what we are doing and want to join us on our journey, whether you are a retail enterprise looking for a better solution for your reverse supply chain, an investor interested in backing a fast-growing company with great ESG credentials or simply someone interested in what we are doing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your query is about something that you have bought, then your first point of call should be through the relevant trade site to ensure that It is dealt with by the right people in the quickest time possible.
Global Sustainable Markets Holdings Corporation DBA ‘stocs’
Global Sustainable Markets North America Trading Corporation DBA ‘stocs’
8 The Green, STE R,
Dover, Delaware 19901
United States of America
GSM Euro Trading GmbH DBA ‘stocs’
GSM EURO Trading GmbH
Popular questions - Company
- Our Founder & CTO have previously worked with government departments across Europe. We are open to Government Sustainability enquiries which will help reduce waste, optimize, recover and capture product and/or asset value and sustainability data points.
- We launched in 2021 and raised $2.5m in pre-Seed investment against an original target of $1.5m. We have already launched operations in America and Europe, working with some of the World’s biggest retail brands.
- Along with our sustainability credentials, we have developed proprietary software & technology solutions that optimize and capture recoverable and sustainable value and all data points, including a double down carbon reduction policy and process.
- Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do and governs how we behave.We dislike waste and its adverse impacts on our World environment. We build recoverable and sustainable value for business and the planet. Looking after and repurposing things to last as long as possible to sustain value is what drives us. Our mission is simple: in everything we do – each and every day - leave it better and more sustainable than we found it and quantify it with data.
- To build the global B2B operating system and marketplace for retailers, 3PLs and buyers to sell, fulfil, source and buy surplus stock efficiently and sustainably, at speed and scale, reducing stock to landfill, optimizing data to match secondary market supply to primary market demand.
- To optimize, innovate and drive the global circular economy.
- We offer an innovative, unique and scalable solution to tackle a global $2.3 trillion problem caused by overstocks and returns, of which one third has previously gone to global landfill.
- We optimize the data and resale of surplus stock globally. We support retailers and brands, protecting brand equity and front lines sales with cross border liquidation of excess stock. Using stocs software and technology, we categorize, condition and grade surplus stock and resell to trade and consumers at a discount. We drive better recoveries, zero waste and achieve carbon negative outcomes.
- We are a tech start-up that operates under the trading name stocs, which is owned by Global Sustainable Markets Holdings Corporation (Delaware). stocs is an acronym for: software & technology optimizing circular sustainability.