All of our goods are graded and ‘triaged’ to assess quality so we know which is the best market for each. We also have software to make sure that the right product details are used. All of your consumer rights will be in place just like any purchase.
- We will soon be launching a customer dashboard that will show exactly what difference you have made in terms of savings for yourself and for the planet.
- Yes, we are the first start-up to employ an Environmental, Social and Governance director from the outset. We also have Carbon Offset certificates from non-profit partners to validate many of our initiatives.
- Many of the products that we sell would otherwise end up in landfill so you are supporting the circular economy. In addition, we take a double-down approach to carbon offsetting.
- We grade stock on an individual product basis, taking the ‘buyer beware’ risk out of purchasing, whether buying through buy, bid or bulk stocs. You can buy with confidence, comfort and convenience and get great bargains at significant discount, whilst also helping the planet at the same time.
- We are still in our infancy but have already launched in the US and Europe after securing 1.2 million retail products for resale. This has reduced the volume of landfill by 380 cubic metres.